(Torrance, CA) January 2, 2024 – Constant and Associates, Inc., a leading consulting firm specializing in emergency management, health security, counterterrorism, and healthcare preparedness, wishes our clients, team members, partners, and colleagues a Happy New Year! We are pleased to reflect on our 2023 accomplishments as we approach 2024 with excitement and renewed commitment to executing our mission of making the world a safer place.
“CONSTANT’s dedication to our mission has allowed us to thrive in 2023 and to set the stage for 2024,” said Michelle Constant, CONSTANT’s Chief Executive Officer. “As we reflect on the past year, we look forward with gratitude and optimism, knowing our efforts have made a difference for our clients and have strengthened the foundation for more resilient communities. Thank you to our valued clients, exceptional team members, and strategic partners who have contributed to these accomplishments and another year of double-digit growth.”
This year brought several highlights and growth across service delivery. As communities faced unprecedented challenges, CONSTANT remained steadfast in our commitment to serving as a trusted partner. We celebrate all our accomplishments in 2023, but here are a few that we wanted to share:
Leading Role in Impactful Work Across the Industry
CONSTANT made a positive difference for clients and their communities this year. We celebrate our impact within initiatives such as:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Workforce Development Division FEMA Qualification System (FQS) Training: Over four contracts, we have supported curriculum development and management services for 43 FQS training courses. FQS establishes the system for qualification of FEMA’s workforce, which includes more than 4,000 reservists, along with surge capacity from other federal agencies.
- U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) Planning, Exercises, and Technical Engagement Strategy: We are supporting multiple agencies within the DOI with emergency management planning and exercises as well as technical stakeholder engagement related to earthquake early warning. This work builds upon projects performed in 2022, including support to DOI’s iteration of the National Level Exercise.
- SLTT Post-COVID-19 Health Security Work: After crafting dozens of COVID-19 After Action Reports/Improvement Plans, we built on this work this year to provide services for the implementation of improvement recommendations. This includes crafting Medical Countermeasure Plans, Logistics Plans, Infectious Disease Emergency Response Plans, Point of Dispensing Training, Pandemic-related Exercises, and more.
- Special Event Planning: We are helping Southern California begin preparing for upcoming major events like the Olympics and World Cup, including ongoing County-level planning and a federal-level transportation exercise.
A Great Place to Work and One of America’s Fastest Growing Companies
In 2023, CONSTANT received several awards and recognitions as a firm that we proudly recognize:
- We were certified as a Great Place to Work for the fourth year in a row! This recognition underscores our commitment to serve as an optimal employer.
- We reached our 19-year anniversary, inching closer to our 20-year anniversary to be celebrated in 2024.
- We received recognition on Inc. Magazine’s prestigious Inc. 5000 list. This recognition is based upon record-setting growth, demonstrating our ability to offer solutions aligned to our clients’ most pressing needs.
Looking Ahead to 2024
We thank you for your support in 2023 and look ahead to 2024! Our vision for this year includes:
- Continued growth in both the federal and SLTT space, led by our new Business Development Director Jeff Philippart.
- An invigorated focus on innovation and efficiency.
- Internal investments that include strengthened team member benefit offerings and fortification of ‘Being CONSTANT.’
In upcoming days, we also have big news to announce! Stay tuned to learn more about how we are formalizing our focus on emerging threats and responding to our clients’ needs. In the meantime, contact us today if your organization is seeking a trusted partner to support its most important initiatives.
Media Contact: Nicole Christensen | (424) 320-2583 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSTANT is an award-winning consultancy focused on executing our mission of making the world a safer place. We are an 8(a)-certified and Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Business (EDWOSB) with a long history of helping clients across all levels of government and the private sector prepare for catastrophic disasters and emerging threats. Our core areas of expertise include emergency management, counterterrorism, health security, and healthcare preparedness. Across those areas, we provide planning, training, exercise, outreach and staffing services. We are deeply committed to delivering superior customer service, providing a platform for our team members to thrive and prosper, and embodying our signature entrepreneurial spirit and core values. Learn more about CONSTANT here.