Growing the next generation of resilience professionals
Interns have played a key role in CONSTANT’s success and growth, and each new wave has brought energy, creative ideas, and ever more diverse skill sets to our team. Approximately every 6 months, CONSTANT looks for top candidates in a variety of fields, depending on our projects and needs.
We welcome all applicants – whether still in school or just getting started. Areas of interest and experience can span our company’s consulting operations (emergency management, health security, counterterrorism, healthcare preparedness) or our business functions (business development, finance, people and culture, or information technology).
What we ask of you
Internships at CONSTANT
The CONSTANT Internship Program is built for mission and team-oriented individuals who are ready to put their full effort into developing a professional skillset while gaining real-world expertise.
We look for interns with the following characteristics:
- Availability to perform internship role for a minimum of 20 hours/week for a duration of 6-8 months
- A desire to take on projects from multiple specialties and disciplines
- Positive attitude and 100% effort coupled with a willingness to learn and dedication to getting the job done right
Interns are provided the following benefits and support:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Mastery of valuable professional skills and resume-boosting work experience
- Professional development and networking assistance
- Mentorship and training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Join Our Team
Looking to gain invaluable work experience?
CONSTANT opens applications for our Internship Program approximately twice per year. Internship opportunities will be posted as they are available at the link below.