With the COVID-19 outbreak continuing to affect the globe, CONSTANT would like to emphasize continuing and maintaining proper hygiene. Studies show that only 5% of people wash their hands properly, but with the Coronavirus outbreak, proper hand washing can help keep you healthy! Want to avoid COVID-19? Here are a few tips, recommended by the World Health Organization to help you avoid Coronavirus.
- Wash your hands frequently – use alcohol-based hand sanitizer and/or soap and water.
- Practice social distancing – when feasible, leave 3 feet of space between you and those exhibiting symptoms such as coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth – your hands can transfer the virus to different portals of entry on your body.
- If you exhibit symptoms, quickly seek medical care – don’t spread your illness to others.
- Stay informed – follow the advice of your health provider, local public health agency, and CONSTANT to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19!
Follows these steps to avoid contracting Coronavirus. For more information, follow the CDC’s initiative: Life is Better with Clean Hands.
As we navigate this ongoing outbreak, please follow CONSTANT’s COVID-19 thread for more updates and how you and your organization can stay prepared.