Constant Associates (CONSTANT) is an award-winning boutique consulting firm known for our innovative solutions in disaster and crisis management. We believe in providing quality, high caliber solutions to our clients and we have fun while doing it. We are looking for a friendly, detail oriented Administrative Assistant to work part-time for us.
- Run errands for CEO and schedule personal travel and appointments
- Coordinate team-building events, book travel, and coordinate conference reservations for staff
- Answer calls/faxes to the main telephone line and redirect as needed
- Obtain signatures for official documents, complete forms. File expenses and maintain paper copies of business certifications
- Keep office organized (ensure supplies are kept in an orderly fashion), decorate the office for special occasions, order office supplies and swag. Schedule repairs for office equipment as needed and handle other general office duties
- Become trained in new computer programs and basic email set up for new hires and some programs like Harvest
Candidate Background + Attributes of Your Success
- 4+ years of experience as an administrative/executive assistant
- Projects a positive and professional demeanor with clients and staff
- Poised; has strong verbal and written communication skills and can interface with high level staff with ease
- Self-starter and productive if working remotely or from home
- Proficient with Mac Operating Systems and Microsoft Word, and Excel; Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent task management and organizational abilities
Location, Compensation & Benefits
Flexible part-time position of 20 hours/week. Work from Torrance office two days/week. The hourly wage is based on experience.
Send your resume and cover letter (to include your compensation requirements) to us at [email protected]
No telephone calls please.
We look forward to meeting you.