COVID-19 Response, Vaccine Planning, and After Action Support
As our country continues to manage the COVID-19 / Coronavirus threat, CONSTANT continues to be amazed by the dedication and hard work of the public health and emergency management communities. CONSTANT is ready to provide support with vaccine planning, after action reports, medical surge, COVID testing, and EOC staffing. The following are a few areas CONSTANT is able to provide response support for your organization:
• Public Health Department Operations Center Staffing
• EOC Staffing and Technical Assistance
• Virtual Public Outreach and Engagement
• Crisis Communications
• Grant Writing
• Training on COVID-19 and Protective Measures
• Primers, and Infographics for Executives and Senior Leaders
• Cultural Sensitivity Training
• Continuity Planning
• Governance and Inter-Agency Coordination
• Daily Situation Updates in Digestible, Quick Reference Format
• Scarce Resource Allocation
• Incident Action Planning
• Patient Transportation Planning
• Messaging Development
• Media Training
• Social Media Management
• Whole Community Engagement
The CDC recently released their vaccination program playbook to help jurisdictions prepare for the distribution of a COVID-19 vaccine. Are you ready?
Learn more about the CDC playbook and how CONSTANT can help with your vaccine planning and distribution, click here.
A key element to every response is the collection of information and data for the creation of a through and informative After-Action Report. The COVID-19 response represents a unique opportunity to evaluate response activities and the activation of continuity of operations plans during a major event, the lessons learned and codified in an after-action report will drive system-wide improvements and increase resiliency for the next pandemic or disaster.
CONSTANT is able to begin supporting After-Action planning now to ensure your organization is able to prepare for the future with the hard work they are doing today.
To discuss how CONSTANT can help with your COVID-19 response or after-action report development please contact:
Scott MacKay, General Manager